Saturday, July 19, 2008

I <3 Target

I LOVE Target! Love it, love it, love it! I went in tonight (Friday) to get poster board for a yard sale we are having on Saturday but I can never just go in and get what I need. I ALWAYS have to hit the clearance end caps. Tonight I hit the jackpot. Having 2 kids and being a stay at home mom equals peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, alot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I still have 5 unopened jars of Skippy from the last great sale at CVS, but I could not pass up this deal. Skippy peanut butter (reduced fat) was on clearance for $1.60, Smuckers Grape Jelly was on clearance for $1.32. Here was my deal:
10 jars of Skippy @ $1.60
4 jars of Smuckers @ 1.32

Total Before Coupons: $21.28

Coupons used:

10 $1 Skippy Target coupons
4 $1 Smucker's Target Coupons
4 $.35 Smucker's Manu Coupons

Total Before Tax: $5.88

Make sure you check out Target's coupons on their homepage and always check those clearance end caps!!

No comments: