Thursday, July 17, 2008

Drugstore Diva

Rite Aid
Electrasol Dishwashing Gel $2.99 ($2 rebate)
Bic Mark-It (like Sharpies) $3.99 ($3 printable coupon)

Total: $4.24 on a gift card, plus I'll get $2 back on the Electrasol. As I mentioned in my Bi-Lo post, I don't get all the great coupons that some of you get in your Sunday paper. Many of you got electrasol coupons ranging for $1.50-$2.50 ... we got nothing!


Walgreens
Have I ever told you that my oldest DD calls it Greenwals? I think it is too cute!

4 Nature Valley Bars $8 ($2.40 in printable coupons)
1 Glad Cling Wrap $1.99 (in ad coupon)
2 Colgate Totals $1.99 with in-ad coupon, plus $2 off 2 in July Easy Saver, plus 2 $1.50 coupons from All-You (FREE plus overage)

Total: $7 something

For More Drugstore Divas visit The Centsible Sawyer

No comments: