Thursday, July 17, 2008

Free Food!

I was able to go to Bi-Lo yesterday and what a great trip I had! My subtotal before savings was $125, my subtotal after savings was $49!! That's around 63% savings! I don't think I can remember everything I bought and I wasn't able to get a picture as I had to put it all away as quickly as I could, we were late for church. Just thought I would highlight some of the great deals!

Meal Deal
2 DiGiorno Pizzas - $12.90
Kraft Dressing - FREE
Totino's Pizza Rolls - FREE
Lipton Tea - FREE
S.H. Ice Cream - FREE
(making this deal sweeter was a coupon for 70 cents off the totinos, bringing my deal down to $12.20)

Breakfast Deal
Hungry Jack Pancake Syrup - $2.99
Hungry Jack Pancake Mix - FREE

Other Free Items
2 Boxes of Trix
1 Box of Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Box of Cocoa Puffs
1 Box of Full Circle Organic Popcorn

Other Great Deals

Chinet Paper Plates are on sale 2/$5
I used 2 manu coupons .. one for $1 off Chinet Casuals, one for $.75 off a value pack, I also used a Bi-Lo coupon (in the paper a couple weeks ago) for $1 off w/purchase of 2 and there was a tear pad for free Chinet Cut Crystal cups with purchase of a value pack ....
Total:$2.25 for 2 packs of plates and a pack of cups!

Cheerios Snack Mix on sale for 2/$4
There are lots of coupons for these, printable and from the newspaper. I got 5 bags for $4.40

Kellogg's Poptarts 12 pack on sale 2/$5 which allows you to use the $2 off a gallon of milk coupon in the sales paper

Powerade on sale 4/$3 There is a coupon in the sales paper for 5 free powerades when you purchase 10. I bought 15 bottles for $7.50, making them 50 cents a bottle. For those of you who get good coupons in your paper there were powerade coupons to make the deal even better (I don't get all the great coupons!).

Milk I got a gallon of Southern Home Milk for $1.59!!! I used the $2 coupon from the poptarts deal and there was a $1 coupon stuck to the milk itself! Plus, I earned a milk token!

My total out of pocket after tax was just over $55 earning another gas token!

For other deals at Bi-Lo visit http://southernsavers.com/

No comments: