Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bi-Lo just keeps giving me FREE stuff!!!

Bi-Lo does not have many great deals this week. Actually, I only wrote a few items on my list from the sales ad. I have my best luck checking every aisle for un-advertised deals and close outs.
Here are my best deals:
SH Chicken & Wild Rice Soup: FREE (coupon in bilo mailer)
Nestle Choc & Caramel swirl chips: .23 cents
Chinet Crystal Cups: .25 cents
Ziplock Steam Bags: .47 cents
Swiffer Duster Kit: $1.90
Swiffer Sweeper Refills: $2.90
Cheerios Snack Mix: $1
YoPlus Yogurt: $1
Pampers: $6

Gas Token Deals: I earned 3 tokens total
3 packs of Oreos: on sale for $3/pack ... used 3 $1 coupons
3 of any Luvs, Gain, &/or Bounty Basic: I bought 1 of each using $5 Luvs coupon, and $1.50 in bounty coupons
Spent over $50 for one more token

I earned 1 milk token and there was a $1 coupon the milk making it only $3.59 (I'll take any coupon for milk ... its so expensive)!

My overall savings were not super great, my subtotal before savings was $96, after coupons and sales it was $53. I'm used to getting over 50% savings. I was kinda bummed at my total but when the catalina started printing out gas & milk tokens I also got a coupon for $5 off my next purchase and I got a FREE $20 eBags gift card for spending over $25 in P&G products in one transaction!! I am really excited about this, I've been pouring over bags since I got home!! My rebate form is filled out and ready to go to the post office in the morning!

No comments: