Wednesday, May 14, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons ...

You get super excited because they were practically free!! I was browsing blogs today and saw where someone (I am so sorry, I do not remember who) had ordered a free blueberry kit from Springhill Nurseries. She had updated to say that the deal was no longer in effect but I decided to try it out anyways. Guess what? Its still a go ... I think she no longer had the deal on her computer since she had already used it because it is no longer on mine.

The deal is you can get $20 off a purchase and you pay only shipping. I purchased an Improved Meyer Lemon Tree! Total cost, $7.95!!


I cannot wait to get my little lemon tree kit! How fantastic will it be to walk out on my back deck and grab some lemons for a big pitcher of lemonade or for cooking! I am so excited! Click on over there and order something soon.
P.S - Its good time to order because they are having a penny sale!
P.P.S - So much for having a Wordless Wednesday ... I don't think I've ever had a wordless day in my life! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful! i'm heading over there right now!