Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Have I Ever Mentioned that Target Rocks???

Look at this loot!! Total cost, $8.50!!!!





Look at those two proud babies! They love to see me coming though the door with bags full of goodies!! Here is a list of the finds:
5 Packs Mott's Strawberry No Sugar Added Single Serve Applesauce @ 51 cents each
3 BOGO packs of Sunsilk Shampoo @ 2.99 each
4 Life Waters @ 1.00 each
1 Stouffer's Family Size Mac & Cheese @ 3.98
1 Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste w/ 2 travel sizes @ 1.58 each

Used 2 $1 off purchase of 2 Motts Applesauce
Used 3 $1.50 off Sunsilk from recent insert
Used 3 $1.00 off Sunsilk Target coupon attached to bottles
Used 2 BOGO Life Water
Used 1 $1.00 off Stouffer's
Used 1 $1.00 off Colgate manu
Used 1 $1.00 off Colgate Target coupon

I plan on going back tomorrow because they just did new mark-downs and I didn't have time to see them all.

I <3 Target!!!

No comments: