Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fireproof My Marriage

WOW!! 5 posts in one day! I told you that Wednesdays were my blogging days!

Have you guys seen the previews for this new movie, Fireproof? I cannot wait til it comes out! I am so excited about another clean, wholesome, inspiring, convicting, the-list-could-go-on-and-on movie from the producers of Facing the Giants. You must go and visit this link and watch the trailer and when it comes out in theaters you should have reserved tickets ready to go! Kirk Cameron is such a great actor and an even better person. When he read the script he volunteered to do the movie for free! I've been in love with this guy since I was 5!! You know you remember the great Mike Seaver from Growing Pains. What a wonderful tool! There will be a widget for the movie at the bottom of my page until it comes out. Please check it out!


">

No comments: