Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not Too Shabby Coupon Organizer

I am so indubitably excited about my new coupon organizer. My previous one was on its last leg and was busting open at the seams. I have been reading and thinking and thinking and well, too much thinking never did a person much good. So, I stopped thinking and started looking for my perfect coupon organizer. I looked at Target & Bed, Bath & Beyond last night and found nothing that struck my fancy. Well, nothing except a cute Shabby Chic binder on clearance at Target. I went home and the wheels started turning. I went back to Target tonight and purchased said binder along with baseball card protector sheets, index dividers and index tabs. Put it all together and what have you got?
A super cool, and pretty, coupon organizer!
I made several different categories and then there are sub-categories. Each category is in alphabetical order so it will be easy for me to find what I am looking for. I am really happy to have it almost completely finished, I ran out of baseball card pages, because our new Super Bi-Lo opens tomorrow. I am getting up bright and early in hopes of getting a $25 gift card!
How do you organize your coupons?

No comments: