Thursday, May 22, 2008

All sunshine and lemons

First, I want to ask you all to remember The Chapman Family in the tragic loss of their 5 year old daughter, Maria, on Wednesday. What a sad time for this family, I can only imagine what they are going through at this time.

Secondly, it was the most beautiful, sun-shiney, perfectly warm day and on top of that my lemon tree came today! It smelled so lemony! I will have to call Springhill Nursery tomorrow though as it did not come with a plant guide and I sure don't know how to raise a lemon tree. If you haven't picked up your $20 in free products, head on over there now.

Thirdly, I was able to pick up the free trunk organizers that our new Super Bi-Lo was giving away this morning! How wonderfully well they work in keeping my groceries from sliding all over!

I know how well the organizers work because I was able to test them out with trips to CVS and Food Lion tonight. I'll save the CVS deals for tomorrow, but I must brag about the Food Lion trips.
Tonight I bought just under 19 lbs of hamburger meat, 1 gerber sippy cup, 3 packs of kraft singles & 1 ceasar salad kit for $24! I am loving Food Lion.
And in case you had planned on buying the 99 cent/lb hamburger meat and the Kraft cheese that is on sale, there is a Blinkie in the meat section for $1 off Kraft singles w/meat purchase. Combine that with the $1 off Kraft coupon from the Food Lion website and you get free cheese!
Free is great!

Again, please remember Steven Curtis & Mary Beth Chapman & family in the loss of little Maria Sue.

No comments: