Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How I've earned $100 in free gas!

By shopping at Bi-Lo! Yes, simply buying groceries has scored atleast $100 in free gas or more, I haven't been keeping up with it very well.
Tonight I earned 7 gas tokens in one trip, here's how:
I spent $58 in groceries, that earned 4 tokens (its in the sales paper), I bought 2 packs of Southern Home (S.H) cheese (1 token), 2 jars SH peanuts (1 token), & $10 in Suave body wash (1 token). The great part is I really only spent $5.27 on 5 bottles of Suave because of coupons. I added one more token from a previous trip to get a $25 gas card.
All together I bought $104 (pre-tax total) for $52 (pre-tax) for a savings of exactly 50%, plus $25 in free gas!!

Here is what I bought:
15 bottles of Power Ade
5 bottles of Suave body wash
1 gallon milk (earned a milk token)
2 bags of SH cheese
2 jars of SH peanuts
1 african violet
2 boxes reese's puffs
1 box cinnamon toast crunch
2 rolls of sausage
2 chuck roasts
1 box of toaster struddles
1 tub of whipped cream
1 gal oj
2 lbs organic bananas
1 loaf cinnamon raisin bread
1 motts tots apple grape juice
2 12 packs of diet Dr Pepper
1 johnson's baby shampoo


Are you earning free gas???

No comments: