Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stock Piling Makes SO Much Sense!

Its all coming together now. Stock piling really does pay off. I spent more on groceries in this past month than I normally do though certainly not alot on groceries in comparison to others. This week the deals were slim picking at CVS as I don't get all the good coupons in my paper and can no longer get the Atlanta paper - bummer! That is OK though, because what I was able to get was still an awesome deal and because I'm stocked for a while having an off week isn't a big deal.

One trip to CVS this week:
4 boxes Nature Valley Almond Sweet & Salty bars
1 Nature Valley Honey & Oats bars
1 Fiber One bars

Total $20
- 3 $0.65 N.V qs
- 2 $0.55 N.V qs
- $1.00 Fiber One q
- $12 ECBs

OOP (on gift card) $2 and some change
ECBs Earned $10

Bi-Lo was better to me this week. I bought $60 worth of groceries for $16!!
Here is what I got if I can remember all of it:

1 gallon of milk (free w/milk tokens)
2 Honey Nut Cheerios
2 Lucky Charms
12 Yoplait Yogurts
4 lbs grapes
3 lbs bananas
2 Ban Deodorants
2 Betty Crocker Chocolate Frostings
1 box of brownies
2 Dominos powdered sugars
1 Cresent rolls
1 sausage
1 dz eggs
1 loaf of bread

To see more CVS superstars visit The Centsible Sawyer.

No comments: