Saturday, June 21, 2008

CVSin'

No pictures again this week. I have been slacking in the department lately. I'll do better next week. Good week at CVS. I made extra ECBs and have plenty left for next week's deal, though they are currently not looking too promising. Anywho, on to the details ...



Transaction 1

2 Oral B Toothbrushes
1 Scotch Tape Pop Up Dispenser
4 Scotch Tape Pop Up Refills
1 CVS Cotton Swabs
1 CVS Band Aids

-$4 off $30 purchase
-$5.99 (BOGO toothbrush)
-$6.99 ECB

OOP $1.80 (on gift card)
ECBS earned $9.99

** I had gotten 2 of the oral b stages electric tooth brushes and then realized my q was for manuel so I was still able to use the $4 off $30.

Transaction 2

2 6 pack hershey bars
2 bags MMs
1 bag of Twizzlers
2 Oral B replacement heads
1 Listerine Smart Rinse

-$1.00 listerine
-$5.99 oral b (BOGO)
-$16.00 ECB

OOP $3.10(on gift card)
ECBs Earned $14.49

I love having that $25 gift card! I still have over $9 on it and have been using it since the beginning of June!

I also transferred a rx to Rite Aid on Friday and got a $30 gift card!

1 comment:

Denise Sawyer said...

Could you email me the name of the place you stayed near Niagra Falls?
denisesawyerATgmailDOTcom

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer