Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Everything is Blooming!

After reading Jen's blog about all things plum I decided to head out and check on our apple tree. While admiring all the apples that are not ready to eat yet (just ask my 4 yo, not too tasty) I walked the yard and admired all the other reminders of just what an awesome God we serve.

Some apples on our apple tree .... You know, ripe or not, I don't think we will be eating them. I think the tree is diseased but all the same it is rather lovely.



Hydrangeas are my favorite flower. I used them in our wedding!



Daisies .. I think these are "Becky" daisies like the ones we saw at Brookgreen Gardens in Myrtle Beach. Correct me if I am wrong.



Last summer we bought 18 impatiens to line our driveway with. We thought that they would not come back but we have been pleasantly suprised to find atleast 24 new plants growing in the bed where we planted them last year.



And lastly, the mums are all about to pop. There are hundreds and hundreds of little buds on our plants but this one has already began to display its beauty.

No comments: