Saturday, November 6, 2010

My First Accessory (For Me!)

This afternoon I am going out with a friend to a Therapon Face 2 Face event. I cannot wait!
One of the emails said that dress should be comfy casual ... jeans and nice shirt would be fine, too. One of my biggest down falls ... fashion. Fashionista I am not. Especially since birthing my 4th baby via c-section. Its all different now. My metabolism. My will power. My jean size. My ....
Anyways, I want to fully embrace this opportunity. I'll be 30 in 10 days. I've never had a facial. I've never had a massage. The last manicure I had was 8 1/2 years ago before my wedding. I'm going to enjoy this afternoon! So I went shopping last night looking for a nice shirt that kinda of somewhat fits. I bought 5 different shirts and tried them on, compared, tried them on again. The combo I've decided to go with is also the cheapest which makes me (and my husband) happier than having new clothes.
I've decided I'm wearing jewelry, too. I don't do that often because I always feel like I'm trying too hard. I took two of the girls; necklaces and wrapped them around my wrists as a bracelet. I liked it. But then, then I had a thought. And that always gets me in trouble. Somewhere I have seen a cute bracelet with a fabric flower attached. I can't find it now. I looked and looked. So, I went the idea in my head. And now I have my first accessory, for me. Its not for my girls' hair firstly, (though I think it would be super cute in their hair) its for me!





I'm working on something else but you'll have to wait until early next week to find out what ....



No comments: