Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Princess Party

I LOVE to plan parties for my kids (and my husband!). I usually start talking with the kids about what kind of party they want about 6 months before hand. That way I have plenty of time to find deals and get everything together.

This year Aubrey had requested a princess party.

First order of business - searching for the perfect cake. Aubrey and I looked at hundreds of pictures. She found the one she was in love with and I made it happen. This was my first time using a diamond impression mat. It was pretty easy and I love the look it gives to the cake! This is one of my most favorite cakes yet!



The decorations . . .



Pink & White Roses

Place Settings


The Table Setting


The Princess!


And games:

Pin the Tiara on the Princess
Place settings repurposed!



Cindrella's Missing Slipper Race


Must beat the stroke of midnight!
 Thank you favors for the visiting princesses:


Monogrammed cookies


1 comment:

sarap1979 said...

My daughter is having a princess tea party and she has asked for a Cinderella to pin the tiara on. Where did you find yours?