Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Train to Awesome Town

Come on everybody won't you party with me now!!

Around here we love to listen to the Friday morning song "Last Train to Awesome Town!" It might be Haden's favorite song. He really likes to boogy.

For Made by You Monday I made a bib for Haden featuring his favorite song. I'm sure Rae would not approve of my pictures, but here they are. The Mayor of Awesome Town is sleeping so I'll have to get a pic of him wearing it tomorrow.





I was so excited about our Jo Ann's opening last Friday. I went on Saturday and was overwhelmed with the fabric selection and could not believe all the boy stuff they had! The train is flannel, the red and white minky I had in my stash. I don't have an embroidery machine so I set my stitching so that it is really close together and put it on a zig-zag stitch and then slowly work my way around the applique. Then I backstitched the
wording.


The Mayor of Awesome Town



No comments: