Monday, October 6, 2008

Publix

Last week I shopped at Publix for the first time. I went back this week because I was so happy with my 50% savings last week. I totally blew 50% out of the water.

In a nutshell .....

3 12 packs of Diet Dr Pepper
1 All Small & Mighty
1 Loaf of Publix Bread
4 Pillsbury Pizza Crusts
4 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Twists
1 Publix Neapolitan Ice Cream
1 Bag Red Potatoes
2 Boxes of Cheerios
2 Dz Publix Large Eggs
1 Publix Special Roast Coffee (1 cent mystery item)
1 Bag Publix Spring Mix Salad
2 lbs Red Globe Grapes
1 Sargentos Salad Finishers
8 Bags Knorr Sides
2 Old El Paso Dinner Kits
1 Old El Paso taco seasoning
2 Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes
2 Honest Earth Potato Flakes
4 Boxes Uncle Ben's Boil in Bag Rice


Grand Total after Publix coupons, manufacturer's coupons, bi-lo coupons & food lion coupons:

$15.37 OOP

Savings of: $97.01 or 87%!!

To see more Publix Super Savers visit Sarah at Fiddledeedee

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is awesome! I have never seen a Publix but if I do I'm going in! I love those Knorr sides, too. :-)

Becky said...

I have something for you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

that is just incredible! your husband must be thrilled