Monday, October 13, 2008

Publix 10/12

I was a little sad that I didn't do as well this week as last week, but I have to keep reminding myself that I still got a lot of groceries for not a lot of money!

Arnold Bread
2 Bags of Fresh Express Salad
2 Tropican Pure OJ
1 Luigi Italian Ice
1 Publix Unsalted Butter
2 Pillsbury Homestyle Frozen Biscuits
2 Lowry Marinades
2 French's Worchestshire Sauce
2 Kellogg's Special K cereal
4 Uncle Ben's Boil in Bag (rain check BOGO from last week)
4 Lysol Kitchen Antibacterial Cleaner
1 Bag Publix Orange Slice Candy

Store Coupons -- $13.66
Vendor Coupons -- $13.24
Advertised Specials -- $18.52
Advantage Buy Savings -- $2.57
TOTAL SAVINGS -- $47.99

Total out of Pocket -- $19.16

When I got home and looked over my reciept I realized that the cashier only entered one of my free French's worchestshire coupons so I will take one of those back. I doubt they will honor I coupon I no longer have in my possesion. She took them both but only put in one. Either way my total out of pocket will be lower.

For more Publix Super Savers click here

1 comment:

Becky said...

Not only am I impressed that you can spell worchestershire??? But you saved some bucks to girl! ;-)