Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Shopping

Kind of boring this week, but it here it is just the same. To see more Publix Super Savers, visit Sarah here.



CVS:
2 PAAS easter egg decorating kits
2 bags of M&Ms
1 newspaper

used $1 off 2/M&Ms q
used $6.99 in ECBs
Total OOP: 49 cents
ECBs earned: $3.98

Publix
2 bags Snack Factory Pretzel crisps
2 boxes Kellogg's Fiber Plus bars
2 bottles Glass Plus
2 pears
1 publix salad dressing

Total OOP: $5 & some change

Bi-Lo
1 loaf Sarah Lee Bread

$2 & change
I had planned on getting a few other things here, but it was all higher than other stores. I did get a pack of Solo cups that were on clearance for $1.64 but the 50 cent coupon I had didn't double so those are going back. They did have milk for $2.50a gallon but its gone back up for some reason.

Aldi
2 gallons of milk
1 container of cottage cheese

$7 and change

I don't like Aldi. The only reason I went was for the milk because it is considerably cheaper there than the other stores. That is all that is cheaper as far as I can tell. Plus, the line was majorly backed up with only one person on a register. I should have just paid 50 cents more for the milk ;)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sometimes the milk has an odd flavor too... I hate that. Looks like another great week of savings.

LeeAnne said...

Hi Becky! I found your blog through Alicia's! So you're a big coupon-er too? I keep telling Becky Bell she needs to teach a class -- and now I think you need to co-teach it with her! :) I am amazed (and jealous) at all your savings! I'm going to check out that Fiddledeedee blog more closely ... I feel overwhelmed though; I don't know where to start.

The pictures of the girls are great! They have gotten so big, and they are beautiful as always. Are you homeschooling?