Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent Activity - Let it Snow!

We were busy today. Lots to do, little time to do it in. I didn't want to let an Advent day slip by so I kinda came up with something quickly in my head. I had been promising to paint the girls' nails with a new paint pen I picked up on clearance at Justice the other day. Awesome. Have you ever used one? I may never go back to a bottled polish again.

Anyways  ... the color is blue and I thought it would be cute to paint white snowflakes on their nails. That's where my Advent idea comes in. In the Bible we learn that through Jesus' death on the cross, which is the reason that he came to earth as a little baby, we can be whiter than snow.





Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1:18


Happy Advent!

No comments: