Saturday, August 16, 2008

CVS Superstar

So did the new ad days mess anyone else up? I don't mind the Friday-Thursday change, but I didn't like it being sprung on me. I had trouble this week with the candy deal twice. The first time I called the 1-800 number and they added the $5ECB to my account, the second time I just returned it all and gave up.

CVS
Trip 1
2 Bags of Dove chocolates (used B1G1 Q)
1 Bag of Reese's Clusters (used $1 Q)
- $2/$10 Q
- $5.00 ECB
Total Out of Pocket .27

Trip 2
2 Bags of Dove chocolates (used B1G1 Q)
4 Boxes theater candy
- $2/$10 q
- $5.00 ECB
Total OOP .27

Boxes of theater candy were great for movie night Monday night (courtesy of Redbox), we watched Nim's Island.
Some of the Dove caramels went into a candy bar cake I took to a dinner with friends last night.
It was more of a hassle than I cared for but I recycled my bucks.

For more CVS Superstars visit The Centsible Sawyer.

No comments: